If the simple reason “because it’s so much fun” hasn’t converted you into a photo booth fan, we’ve got some very good reasons as to why you should go down the photo booth path for your next event (wedding, party, corporate, xmas party etc). In Perth, photo booths are the latest craze to sweep the events and function scene, so if you really want to impress your guests and have some awesome photo mementos of your event to keep forever, a photo booth may just be the answer. If you’re planning for your next event, see below for our three top reasons (there are more though) as to why you should hire a photo booth.
It’s perfect for any occasion
Some may think photo booths are just for weddings. This is not the case at all! If you can think of any event where photos could be taken, a photo booth would be perfect for it. In addition to weddings, these could be events like:
- Birthday parties: 21sts, 30ths, 50ths, 100ths!
- Engagement parties
- Baby showers
- Religious celebrations: Christenings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, etc
- Christmas parties
- School balls
- Corporate functions
The fun of an event is only limited by your imagination, so if you have a function like one of the above coming up in Perth, photo booth hire is the perfect way to make it stand out from the rest.
Setup is simple
You may think you need a huge space to allow for a photo booth. Again, a common myth that is certainly not true. All you need is:
- A clear space (3x3m is great)
- Easy power outlet access (we have 20m extension)
- Props and backdrops of your choice (or choose some of ours)
Everything is provided
It’s your big day, whatever occasion it may be. The last thing you want is to be worried about running around organising everything when it’s already pretty hectic. Thankfully for you, everything is provided and will be set up for you on the day, including:
- Booth backdrops and props if required
- Custom designed prints with your logo, brand or event with custom frames, text and textures
- Art supplies like coloured pens and glue, so guests can personalise their photo strips or frames
- Unlimited photos and strips during the hire
- An experienced photographer/photo booth operator to answer questions and generally be awesome and usher people into the booth – keep them entertained
As you can see, these three reasons are perfect examples of why you should hire Spoilt Photo Booths for your next event. In addition to these, not only are photo booths a lot of fun on the day/night, you and your guests will remember the event forever with a memento to take home, and the ability to share on social media thanks to our latest technology. If you’re after something really special and different for your upcoming event in Perth (or Margaret River), photo booth hire may be your answer, so contact us and make your booking today.